Updated December 14, 2017
Personal Data the Reader Add-on Collects:
Personal Data That You Provide Through Reader Add-on
The Reader Add-on collects Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information to me. You may provide us with Personal Data when you:
Personal Data that the Reader Add-on may collect includes your contact information (such as your name and email address).
I may combine Personal Data with third party data such as Google Plus to gather demographic and or profissional information about you.
How the Reader Add-on Use Personal Data
I use Personal Data to develop and refine the Reader Add-on, provide information and support for the Reader Add-on, better understand your needs and interests, personalize communications. For example, we may use your information to:
- Communicate, interact and build our relationship with you;
- Contact you with relevant promotions and information about the Reader Add-on;
- Notify you about updates, modifications or new version of the Reader Add-on;
- Better communicate with you.
How the Reader Add-on Share and Disclose Personal Data
- I only share Personal Data with your consent.
- Based on a good-faith belief that disclosure of Personal Data is necessary to respond to judicial process, valid government inquiry, or is otherwise required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process;
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
You can always remove the Reader Add-on from the section Apps with Account Access , like this I do not have the possibility to collect your Personal Data.
You may also write me an email to check with me about your Personal Data, contact me: email@example.com
I take reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data from misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure.